Come Scrum With Us!
A Certified ScrumMaster® helps project teams properly use Scrum, increasing the likelihood of the project's overall success.
CSM's understand Scrum values, practices, and applications and provide a level of knowledge and expertise above and beyond
that of typical project managers. CSM's act as "servant leaders," helping the rest of the Scrum team work together and learn
the Scrum framework. CSM's also protect the team from both internal and external distractions.
Join us as we explore:
- The Agile Manifesto
- Scrum Foundations
- Scrum Team Roles & Responsibilities
- Scrum Ceremonies
- Estimating and Prioritization
- How to Scale Scrum
*Every course includes the opportunity for you to apply the learning in a hands-on simulation project where you can interact
with individuals from diverse backgrounds and industries. Each course participant will be provided with all of the course
materials as well as additional Scrum resources.
REFUND AND RESCHEDULING POLICY
- Class registrations are not confirmed until billing/registrant information is received in full.
- Requests are NOT accepted by telephone. Reschedule and Substitution requests must be submitted via our website by clicking on the Registration & Change Requests link on our h omepage.
- Reschedule or substitution requests received by Ruck & Maul at least 11 business days prior to the class start date are eligible for a full refund minus a 10% processing fee.
- Reschedule or substitution requests received less than 10 full business days prior to the class start date will incur a $150 administrative change fee however, absolutely no refunds will be issued for any reason whatsoever.
- Registration fees are forfeited by the customer as a result of a no show. Forfeited or no show fees can be applied toward future public classes within 6 months of the original course start date, however absolutely no refunds will be issued for no shows for any reason whatsoever.
CANCELLATION & CHANGES BY RUCK & MAUL
Ruck & Maul reserves the right to cancel any training course due to insufficient enrollment by providing notice to customer(s) at least 3 calendar days prior to the scheduled start date. In the event of cancellation by Ruck & Maul, customer(s) may elect to receive a full refund of registration fees paid, or reschedule their course at no cost for a class of equal value. Ruck & Maul will not be responsible whatsoever for purchased non-refundable transportation tickets or lodging reservations made by customer(s) for attendance at any event for any reason whatsoever. *If a training class is cancelled by Ruck & Maul due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control (e.g. act of God or terrorism, weather, natural disaster), the customer is entitled to reschedule at no additional cost for a class of equal value within 6 months of the original start date however no refunds will be issued.